January Freebie

I am cutting it pretty close with this one, but I wanted to bring back the monthly freebies and I have January's all ready in the Freebies page! Be sure to check there regularly because I will get the freebies put there before I can get to blog posts about them.

If you are new around these parts, you might not know that I used to design templates for digital scrapbooking and sold them. These templates were almost always based after my own pages. I have always always always considered myself a scrapbooker and not a designer. I just never wanted to lose my momentum with pages and memory keeping. That's the kind of templates I offer as my freebies here on my blog as well. They are freebies based after my own pages and here is the first one for this year. I hope you like it!

Click for full credits


Here is the freebie! I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you have any comments, concerns or questions!
Click to download


No comments

Thanks so much for stopping by! We would love to hear whatever you have to say!