December Daily | What I am Using

As promised, here are the products I am using for my December Daily album. I will start sharing pages as I have them, starting with a free cover page template. YAY! All of the products are linked to Becky Higgin's website when I could as that is the brand of products I mostly used. However, some of them were purchased at different places, which I will mention with each picture.


I found this adorable Project Life binder at Michaels when they were having a great sale. The colors don't scream traditional Christmas, but I immediately felt like it would be the PERFECT Christmas binder! I am in love with it so much that I kinda wish I had bought more to use for Project Life as well! 




After finding my binder I searched and searched for the perfect cards. I needed something with black in it. Which I totally didn't think about when buying the binder. It was bought on a whim. Christmas kits and cards were a bit hard to find at other stores, so I was super excited to find these at Becky Higgin's on Cyber Monday when she had a sale. The colors are PERFECT! 
When I was at Michael's I just bought the page protectors that they had. They didn't have very many. I guess lots of people were wanting to use this size at the moment! This is a nice and versatile layout though which is good! 



I picked up the envelopes because I think they are perfect for throwing random bits in. My kids love love love to draw and color me pictures, or give me little notes and these are perfect for storing them and also making them accessible. 


These are definitely not traditionally Christmas pocket cards but I love them so much and I think they will be an absolutely perfect compliment to the value kit I snagged and look great with my binder. I am just so in love with gold. It's so pretty and I love that these are actually metallic. I am excited about them! 

I am also using the Becky Higgins Project Life Photo Pocket Pages, Design 3. Those are impossible to find a good picture of apparently and sold out everywhere. I picked these up at Michaels as well.

For the digital scrapbooking bits of my album I am using Artifact by Sara Gleason. The colors were just perfect to coordinate with my other products!


Couldn't be more perfect right?! In. Love. There are matching elements HERE.

I am still waiting on my products to come in the mail but I wanted to post this now so that when I post my freebie in a few days I can link back to this post. My first batch of photos will be ordered soon *I think*. Shipping was going to be $5 so I almost feel like I should work on all my prep and then put it together in January in order to order all of the photos at one time. We will see what ends up happening I suppose! I can't wait to start putting my pages together and sharing with you all!! 


No comments

Thanks so much for stopping by! We would love to hear whatever you have to say!