December Daily | A Few Faves So Far

Great news everyone! My first batch of photos are on their way and my kit that was back ordered has been shipped as well! YAY! Hopefully next week I can start sharing my pages with you! Crossing my fingers they aren't awful. I am my super simple plan so I think it will come together quickly and easily once I get going! Luckily, I have been taking my photos daily so I feel prepared and not overwhelmed in the least which is surprising!

I thought I would pop in here real quick and share a little collage of 4 of my favorites so far. I decided to go black and white for all of my photos...mostly. I saw some awesome inspiration in Ali's December Daily Facebook group that I might incorporate for color photos. I'll share as I work on it! I also have been compiling a list of inspiration ideas for days you don't do much or don't get a photo. Come back in a day or two for that!



I am not a professional photographer by any means, but I have been practicing lots with this December Daily and hoping I get better! I do have 1 other child. He's not as cooperative, but you will see him in other photos! At 11 you are already too cool for pictures anymore I guess. Wah! I hope you all are snapping way and getting this special and magical time of year documented! I will see you soon!

No comments

Thanks so much for stopping by! We would love to hear whatever you have to say!