December Daily Title Page | Freebie

I have my title page done and ready to print with my first weeks of prints. YAY! I wanted to share with you all the template I made and used. I will try to put up a freebie regularly for everyone because I know there are many like me on super tight budgets but still wanting to be crafty and work on some albums!

Click the photo or HERE to download the freebie

It's definitely a bit simple in design, but as you know, I am going pretty simple with my approach so as to not get overwhelmed. This is a simple layered template in .psd and .tiff format. Included in the download is a link to the font I used because I think it's the perfect font for the December album! *Does not come with papers as shown. It is just a layered template. You can buy the papers I used RIGHT HERE*

This will be the very first page you see when you open the album. It will go in a 6x8 page protector, as soon as I find them in stock somewhere. The other side will have my December album intentions, as seen on Ali Edward's blog HERE. I think I will put a nice big 6x8 photo in the beginning as well. Either of Christmas light bokeh or snow if we get a nice big snow.

I hope you like it and I hope it's useful to you! You can keep the background white like I did, or use a paper. I kept it simple so you could modify it however you want! If you need any help using or opening it, please don't hesitate to contact me though the contact form in the sidebar. I would be more than happy to help you! I will be sharing my templates and freebies as I am working on my album and throughout the new year so check back often!! 



No comments

Thanks so much for stopping by! We would love to hear whatever you have to say!