How I am Using the Photo Organizer

I am going to take a full photo of my workspace here in a few days to go along with one of my Getting Ready for Project Life 2014 posts. However, I really wanted to show you some photos of the photo/ multi purpose organizers that we have. I had never gotten around to posting it on here and then once I realized it I had already changed how I was using it! So here we are!

I know I am biased, but it is an awesome product because you can use it for so many things. My original plan was to sort my photos for the coming year in it as I get them..because I am being real with myself and betting I will eventually be behind. However..it's not the coming year yet and I found I had a need for it right now!

 As a crafter I have little things like mists, adhesive, tiny attacher...etc. scattered about. Not tons, but quite a few different things in different places like everything else in my house. (It really is a problem around here). So I decided to put some of my odds and ends in it!


Here it is in the front. I mostly only have Becky Higgins Project Life supplies, but there are a couple sets of random goodies that I have. I was lucky enough to snag one of the Elle's Studio Black Friday Grab Bags for $3. I hadn't ever bought from there, but I had looked a couple of times and was really excited to try them for such a great price! I got cards and some cute little elements! Totally worth the $5 or so! Then I scored one of the WRMK discontinued cards sets from an online swap group. I love love love them! They are the Dreamy cards and they are fantastic! (I tried to find a link online so you could see them, but I had no luck. I really like the WRMK cards though. Lots of fun sets!) I like to organize my cards based on set or collection so I had those but needed somewhere for them to be! They got the first two slots in my organizer. :) 


Here is a top view. You can see I just left the first two removable dividers in for those cards. Then I took out a divider to make room for my glue dot roller and refills and some adhesive squares and one of my stamp pads. I debated taking out all the rest of the dividers, but there was just a smidgen of room left that made a few things not stand up, and I wanted them standing up all orderly like. The last space has my mists (I don't have a lot of supplies! I told you guys I was a digi scrapper..I am new to all this really!), an acrylic block (I need more of those too. *sigh*) and my tiny attacher


Voila! I love it so much and it's a great size. It fits on my little shelves but holds a lot of stuff! It worked perfect for these goodies and I am going to have to have another for my stamps (which then I will want to move the inks and mists to be with those..Eventually I will find the perfect system for me!)

So..I hope that that shows you a bit better what that organizer is good for. The original images I had just showed all the divider in and lots of cards and photos in it. This really could be used for oodles of things!



No comments

Thanks so much for stopping by! We would love to hear whatever you have to say!