Pocket Scrapping | February 2015

Hello lovelies! I so hope you are all doing well! I wanted to pop in and share a couple more pages from my 2015 album pocket style! I am still really really loving this process. It is so fun and works so well for me! It has made me realize that I think working with digital cards for 2016 is going to be easiest for me. A printer will be coming home to me within the next week or two so I can get caught up and current! For now, I am still plugging away at last year and loving it so much!! 

Here are my February pages. Individual pages are linked to my gallery at The Lilypad for full linked credits.
Click for credits
Click for credits
I am still super in love with the black and whites against the colored cards and elements. I feel like it makes them stand out even more and gives them such a timeless look! February is another super cold and boring month here, so it is just another 2 page spread. March is already bigger so I am sure that throughout the Summer months when we are hiking and things, I am going to have to use 8 pages (4, 2 page spreads) so much more!

I hope you feel inspired! I used to be so scared of pocket scrapping and now I pretty much love it. I am for sure going to get these printed into a photo book. I have looked around at what would be the best, most cost effective way to do it and that is going to be the easiest and will be a lot of fun to look at I think. I will see you again soon! Get out there and create some more memories!

No comments

Thanks so much for stopping by! We would love to hear whatever you have to say!